I’ve been called a lot of things… most recently, a “hired gun” and a “silver bullet.”
- Brand and marketing strategy for non-profits, corporate social responsibility initiatives and global social enterprise.
- Discovering, anthropologically, the culture of a brand. Research, insights and application.
- Defining and expressing brand culture consistently both internally (operations and management) and externally (marketing, communications, and advertising).
- Crafting some “secret sauce” consistent with a brand culture. Your process is an object. Sell it.
- Thinking about an RFP or a pitch in a new, fresh way.
- Managing your basic growing pains- adding departments, integrating work groups, streamlining process and production and retaining brand and company culture.
- Brandnography™ – a unique service that combines cultural anthropology and strategic thinking.
How I work:
I work collaboratively. And fast.
I am happy to work with both agencies and clients, either on-site or externally.
I can function as a member of your existing team or as an invisible collaborator brought in for extra strategic and creative firepower.
I am most often hired independently, but if needed, I can assemble a team of talented specialists across multiple disciplines.
I prefer to be hired on a project or retainer basis, but can provide you with hourly, day or week rates if needed.